Whether you’re taking your Nissan in for a scheduled maintenance service or for a major repair, selecting the right Nissan service department for you is important. All service departments aren’t equal. Following are six things to look for when selecting your Nissan service department.
- Convenient location. Select a Nissan service department that makes it easy to drop off and pick up your vehicle.
- Nissan-certified technicians. Your Nissan should only be serviced by Nissan-certified technicians. These automotive technicians are best-equipped to handle all of your service needs.
- Loaner vehicles or shuttle service. Many times your car will need to spend a little time at the dealership, when going in for service. For most of us, we don’t have time to wait. For this reason, a service center that offers loaner vehicles and/or shuttle service is crucial, so you can get on with your day, while your Nissan is being serviced.
- Comfortable waiting area. If your car is in for a quick service, such as an oil change, it’s nice to have a customer waiting area where you can sit and relax or maybe even get some work done. Your Nissan service department may offer free wi-fi amd cups of coffee for you to enjoy, while work is being performed on your car.
- Free, detailed estimates. You don’t want to be surprised by your bill, when you pick up your vehicle after it’s been serviced. Instead, choose a Nissan service department that offers free, detailed estimates, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when your service bill comes.
- Large selection of parts. Whether your having genuine Nissan or high quality aftermarket parts installed, select a service department that has a large selection of parts. With a service department with a large selection of parts, chances are your Nissan won’t have to be out of commission waiting for parts to come in, when you have to have maintenance or a repair performed.